Orthopedic Services in Houston, Texas
Dr. Larry Likover, a renowned orthopedic surgeon in Houston, has been performing orthopedic surgery in Houston for over 41 years. He specializes in partial and total knee replacement, but also performs procedures to alleviate hip, neck, and back issues.
Dr. Likover performs total and partial knee replacements of all types as well as arthroscopic knee surgery.
He provides complete care of all types of knee problems from sports injuries to osteoarthritis.
- Intellijoint Total Knee Replacement – An surgeon controlled, computer navigated total knee replacement surgery.
- Oxford Partial Knee Replacement – Replaces only the worn-out portion of the knee.
- Patellofemoral Joint Replacement – Kneecap joint replacement.
- ACL surgery – Surgical repair of a torn ACL.
- Microfracture Injuries – Procedure to repair joint surface damage.
- Knee Meniscus Repair or Removal – Knee locking up? You may need arthroscopic meniscus surgery.
Dr. Likover also performs a wide range of orthopedic procedures including hip replacement, shoulder replacement, and all types of shoulder surgery designed to correct the painful shoulder.
- Total Hip Replacement Surgery – Advanced replacement designed to last a lifetime.
Experiencing shoulder pain? Dr. Likover provides diagnosis and treatment including:
- Impingement/Bursitis Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Arthroscopic repair
- Shoulder Replacement
- Microlaminectomy: Treatment for herniated lumbar disc.
Contact Dr. Likover
If you are considering surgical treatment and want one of the most experienced orthopedic surgeons in Houston, contact Dr. Likover to schedule an appointment.